- S. van Hees, A.Wanka, Klasien Horstman (2021) Making and unmaking aging-in-place: towards a co-constructive understanding of aging and place. In: A.Peine, B.L.Marshall, W.Martin, L.Neven (eds.) Socio-gerontechnology. Interdisciplinary critical studies of ageing and technology. London, Routledge Advances in Sociology (133-146)
- 2014 Lloyd Akrong, Klasien Horstman, and Daniel K. Arhinful (2014) Informed Consent And Knowledge Translation: Perspectives On Clinical Trials From A Ghanaian Community, in: N.Engel, I. van Hoyweghen, A.Krumeich (Eds.) Making Global Health Care Innovation Work. Standardization and localization. Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan (17-40).
2013 Horstman, K. (2013). Struggling with science and democracy. Citizenship and public health in the Netherlands,
in F.Huisman, H.Oosterhuis (Eds.), Health and Citizenship. Political Cultures of Health in Modern Europe. London: Pickering and Chattoo Publ. (191-208)
- 2013 Lecluijze, I. ,Penders, B., Feron, F., Horstman, K. (2013) Innovation and Justification in Public Health: The Introduction of the Child Index in the Netherlands,
in D.Strech, I.Hirschberg, G.Marckmann (Eds.), Ethics in Public Health and Health Policy. Concepts, methods, case Studies. Springer International. (153-173)
- 2008 De Vries, G.H., Horstman, K. (2008) Learning from the work that links laboratory to society,
in G.H. de Vries & K.Horstman (Eds.), Genetics from laboratory to society. Social learning as an alternative to regulation.
Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, Health Technology Series (219-242)
- 2008 Horstman, K., Smand, C. (2008) Detecting familial hypercholesterolemia. Escaping the family history?,
in G.H. de Vries, K.Horstman (Eds.), Genetics from laboratory to society. Social learning as an alternative to regulation.
Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, Health Technology Series (117-152)
- 2008 Horstman, K. (2008), Lifestyle, genes and cholesterol. New struggles about responsibility and solidarity,
in G.H. de Vries, K.Horstman (Eds.) Genetics from laboratory to society. Social learning as an alternative to regulation.
Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, Health Technology Series (86-117)
- 2006 Horstman, K. (2006), From laboratory to practice. Learning about normative issues in regenerative medicine,
in M. Doorn (Ed.), Converging technologies. Den Haag: STT Netherlands Study Centre for Technology Trends (134-155)
- 2005 Vos, R., Houtepen,R., Horstman, K. (2005) Evidence-based medicine and powershifts in health care systems,
in R. ter Meulen, N.Biller-Andorno, C.Lenk-R.K.Lie (Eds.) Evidence-based practice in medicine and health care.
Heidelberg: Springer Verlag (17-24)
1988 Horstman, K. (1988) Victoria Welby, a moralistic pragmatist,
in E.Heijerman, H.Walter Schmitz (Eds.) Significs, Mathematics and Semiotics. The Signific Movement in the Netherlands. Proceedings of the International Conference Bonn, 19-21 November 1986. Munster: Nodus Publikationen(79-88)